Thursday, January 17, 2013

Busy

This business takes a lot of time.  Tomorrow is my day off, but not really.  I have an 8 a.m. appointment for an ultrasound and bloodwork, 11 a.m. appointment for acupuncture, 1:40 p.m. appointment for therapy, and I have to pick up my medication from FedEx whenever it arrives.  And maybe go to the grocery store for extra-organic food that won't toxify me? I think the Oreos I had for breakfast were only organic in the carbon-based sense, and were very toxic.

State of affairs right now is I'm injecting 225 IU of Gonal F daily, feel nauseated pretty constantly, and my hair is falling out. But I'm not mad! I still have a good appetite a few times a day, and I will shave my head if I have to. Oh and there's random crying, but that's just comedy.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment